Men's
Kids'
Gear
Facility
Shop By Activity
Shop Sale
Shop By Brand

Paddle board Fun!

• Can I use a Stand up Paddle board for Aqua Yoga?

• I thought that was supposed to be done IN the water, like water aerobics?

• It's both, actually. SOURCE: my hippie mom takes a class @ the harbor here in Philly

• Yes, but get some advice/guidance on which board is going to work best for the exercises you'll be doing. e.g. you'll want a thicker board/wider board if you're looking to take part in yoga activities.

I would suggest starting in the inflatables.

• Randy C said:

Yes, but get some advice/guidance on which board is going to work best for the exercises you'll be doing. e.g. you'll want a thicker board/wider board if you're looking to take part in yoga activities.

Randy is correct. A wider/thicker board would give you more stability and flotation in the water which would make Aqua Yoga easier.

• Joseph P said:

Randy C said:

Yes, but get some advice/guidance on which board is going to work best for the exercises you'll be doing. e.g. you'll want a thicker board/wider board if you're looking to take part in yoga activities.

Randy is correct. A wider/thicker board would give you more stability and flotation in the water which would make Aqua Yoga easier.

Agreed! The appropriate board will make all the difference. We offer sessions here in Cozumel, Mexico...keep your eye out, Aqua Yoga classes on SUP are becoming more and more popular these days!!!