Men's
Kids'
Gear
Facility
Shop By Activity
Shop Sale
Shop By Brand

Need quality tech suit to replace discontinued one

• My daughter has been werating the TYR Tracer B tech suits, which are now discontinued. Struggling to find the next great suit for her. Our local store suggested Speedo. Is the X or the Elite a better choice? She isn't as skinny as she was when she was little. Would welcome suggestions for a high quality kneeskin

• The Lazer X seems to fit a very specific body type. Great suit, but my daughter couldn't wear it! It had too many gathers in the bottom to thigh area, and she doesn't have the chest for it (too loose and would have take on water). We ended up with the Arena Carbon Flex after about 90 minutes or more of trying on technical suits. She says it's very comfortable for a kneeskin. She has a slender build, 5'3" and weighs 108 pounds. Swim Outlet definitely has a great selection with the best prices!

• My daughter has been werating the TYR Tracer B tech suits, which are now discontinued. Struggling to find the next great suit for her. Our local store suggested Speedo. Is the X or the Elite a better choice? She isn't as skinny as she was when she was little. Would welcome suggestions for a high quality kneeskin

I actually wore the tracer b for quite a while, and I loved it. Then I bought both the lzr elite and the lzr x, which are both awesome suits. The lzr x is very tight, but the ab compressors are awesome. The lzr elite is easier to get on and it is better for people with wider hips. It all depends on which one she feels the most comfortable in, I personally love both of them.

• How old is she? The Blueseventy Nero TX or 14 might be a good next step if she's younger.

• I think that Arena has great suits and they all come in a variety of price ranges.