Women's
Men's
Kids'
Gear
Facility
Shop By Activity
Shop Sale
Shop By Brand

SwimOutlet.com Site Experience and Usability. How to improve?

• Hi friends! It is our goal to make SwimOutlet.com as user friendly as possible to our customers, for both desktop and mobile. We’re looking for ideas on how to further improve the site experience. Please share your ideas in this topic thread.

How can we improve the site? Are there new features which we should add? Let us know!

We take your feedback seriously.

Thank you!

• New swimwear and new gear to surprise every swimmer around to go out and do their very best to become swimming champions!

• I think optimising further for mobile shoppers would help, I find sometimes the page loads then switches views, also it often takes a long time to load.

Even small improvements made regularly would help improve user experience.

• I find it one of the better swim sites to use. However, I could suggest a few things, when you have a sale item and there is nothing left of that item remove it, or if only certain sizes or colorsare available, post that in the description.
    This will save tons of time for the shopper .

• My biggest issue that would improve the site experience is reliability. Multiple times while using the site, I experienced some sort of network error while the site was loading a new page. That can get very frustrating and drive people away.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• I went to post something on here and it said I needed 3 reputation. What does that mean?

• I just tried to create a new topic/conversation, but the field to create the title is a blank drop down style menu, not a text field.. and it won't let me post without a title. 😕 FWIW, I'm using an iPhone running iOS 9.3.3 and Chrome as my browser.

Edit to add: Now, I can't post from my phone... at all. Safari or Chrome. When I hit "submit" it goes lighter blue and does nothing.

• I've noticed that the site and forums tend to chug along the more I view them. Sometimes it will grind to a halt and I'll lose the page I'm looking at. Maybe some more power on the back end so the shopping and community side doesn't suffer.

• Site reliability? I have been trying to load 2 items into my cart several times today, but my cart is empty. Has anyone else had this problem today? I'm wondering if it's something on my end instead of the website.

• Suggest creating a Board Diving section under the activities tab.

• I'm still having trouble posting to the forums from my iphone. :-(

• "I just tried to create a new topic/conversation, but the field to create the title is a blank drop down style menu, not a text field.. and it won't let me post without a title. 😕 FWIW, I'm using an iPhone running iOS 9.3.3 and Chrome as my browser.

Edit to add: Now, I can't post from my phone... at all. Safari or Chrome. When I hit "submit" it goes lighter blue and does nothing."

Hello, iPhone posting has been fixed. Can you try again on your end?

Thanks,

• "I'm still having trouble posting to the forums from my iphone. :-("

Hello, iPhone posting has been fixed. Can you try again?

• Shopping at SwimOutlet has always been a good experience. Quick shipping and great selections. We love the grab bags.

• love the site and the customer service.
    An item that could use improvement is the "reply" in the forums.

Currently when someone replies to a comment, their comment is added to the orig post. It would be nice to see something like the orig. post highlighted or in a separate box to distinguish where the orig post starts and the reply starts.