Men's
Kids'
Gear
Facility
Shop By Activity
Shop Sale
Shop By Brand

Don't overlook the Paralympics

• Hot on the heels of the Olympics is the Paralympics! Peronal rooting interests for Michelle Konkoly (Georgetown Grad) and Becca Meyers (Franklin and Marshall Student) ...both inspirational young ladies and exceptional athletes!!! USA USA USA

• Thanks for the reminder. When do those start and do you know if they are televised or streamed online? We have a wheelchair racer from our town. His sweet daughter, who is 6, told me "my dad is famous!"

• I absolutely agree! The athletes that participate in the Paralympics have amazing stories! It's so inspiring how each of them have persevered.

• The Paralympics really shows that you can do anything if you put your mind to it

• I recently watched on PBS World the film "My Way To Olympia", which has to do with the Paralympics. It is very inspirational. I'm sure it will be aired again, just check your local listings. Here is a link to the description of it:

http://www.pbs.org/pov/olympia/

I believe the film can be streamed online, too.

• Thanks for the reminder. When do those start and do you know if they are televised or streamed online? We have a wheelchair racer from our town. His sweet daughter, who is 6, told me "my dad is famous!"

Awesome!
    They start Sept 7-18......NBC and lots of computer coverage from what I see!

• I absolutely agree! The athletes that participate in the Paralympics have amazing stories! It's so inspiring how each of them have persevered.

Thank you Chloe for representing our country and the sport with distinction!!!

Both of my daughters friends, Michelle Konkoly and Becca Meyers should be medaling and record setting four there classes.......google their stories...awesome girls...awesome families!

• Couldent agree more the paralempics is without a doubt the most inspiring event for so many people. Amazing the way those athletes overcame a bump in the road and keep going.

• Thanks for bringing the dates to our attention. I'll be sure to find out how I can watch them.

• I'm really excited to be watching the paralympics! I wish it was as popular as the olympics. I actually find the paralympics to be much more exciting, as the athletes both in and out of the pool face difficulties and seem to surpass those difficulties in great strides! I feel like a paralympic athlete is more inspiring than your typical olympic athlete.