Men's
Kids'
Gear
Facility
Shop By Activity
Shop Sale
Shop By Brand

What's in your Bag?

• I'm coming back to swimming after a long, long hiatus. I have a pretty good idea of the basics (suit, cap, goggles, towel, shampoo/conditioner, lock), but what else do you typically include in your gym bag? I feel like a good checklist is in order, because I keep forgetting something almost every time I go - hairbrush/comb, a plastic bag to keep my wet stuff in, etc. So, what's in your bag?

• I would keep a solution of ear spray; equal parts of vinegar and alcohol so that you can help prevent yourself from getting swimmer's ear.

• In my bag, I got goggles, swim cap and my swimwear. I plan to get sunscreen and other important things to be fully prepared.

• I always have in my bag a towel, my Crocs, my eyeglass case, a plastic bag for my wet swimsuit, shampoo, conditioner, a hairbrush, deodorant, moisturizing lotion, swim cap, body wash, shower puff, & baby powder.

• In addition to previously mentioned items I keep one or two bottles of water.

• I think you have a great start! I also love to swim with equipment. A kick board and pull buoy are good to start with. Don't forget a water bottle and a snack! Keep fueled up to swim your best! Keep up the great work!

• All excellent - I'm adding all of this to my checklist! Gotta include a contact lens case and solution, too. And yes, footwear!! Today, I forgot my water bottle in the car and the zip bag for my suit. 🙄 I did however remember my "toys" - hand paddles, kick board, buoy, and my microfins. They live in their own special bag. Hahaha Had a blast during my workout today.

• Suit, towel, goggles, cap, ear plugs, goggle spray, vitamin C spray for chlorine removal, soap, wetronome.

Toy bag: long fins, short fins, snorkel, freestyle paddles, small paddles.

• I have the usual: swim cap, goggles, jammers (2 pairs just in case) towel, and water. I also have a spare pair of gym shorts, t shirt, and sneakers for dry land days and whey protein in a shaker for post workout.

• In my swim bag I keep extra caps, 2 towels, 2 pairs of goggles, and extra suit, mini shampoo and conditioner bottles, a comb, some powerbars, and my log book. I keep a kickboard, pull bouy, 2 pairs of paddles, an ankle band, my snorkle, nose plug, and my dolfin kickball

• Always the essentials, goggles, cap, towel, but also never hurts to carry a pull bouy, swim paddles, and fins to take your swim work out to the next level!

• 4 pairs briefs, snorkel, goggles, cap, nose clip, sandals, water bottle, everything else my gym provides.

• Towel (you'd be surprised how many times I've actually forgotten one), goggles, extra goggles, cap, extra cap, suit, extra suit, hair brush, shampoo/conditioner, body wash, deodorant, razor, q-tips, ear solution for getting the water out, bandaids, pen & sharpie, sunscreen, speedo DIRT bag (holds your wet swim suit and keeps it from getting everything else wet - I highly recommend it!), diving towel (the one that can be ringed out once and is practically dry). If it means anything, I'm also a lifeguard and coach, so I haul a lot of things around. Not to mention my gear in a separate bag.

• I keep towel, sunglasses and an extra plastic in my bag

• My tankini, Dry bag, toys (sometimes when I am in the mood), and let's not forget goggles (you already know because I own at least 80 goggles) and coming soon...I will have a cap (sometimes)

• I go to the WAC and they already provide towels. I bring towels when I go to the Cool Waters and the Outdoor Pools.