Men's
Kids'
Gear
Facility
Shop By Activity
Shop Sale
Shop By Brand

Favorite Olympic Swimming Moment?

• What is your favorite Olympic performance so far, by USA swimmers or any country for that matter?

• Maybe Sara 100 butterfly. It was a good race. Katie last Ledeckey if course was great.

• I think watching Katinka Hosszu shatter the world record for the 400 IM was pretty freakin' impressive. I was in awe of her performance, like, jaw dropped watching the TV. Wow.

• Watching Katie Ledecky beat her own world record!

• Too many to chose from but from this Olympics, it's a toss up between Ryan Held crying during the anthem and Lilly King walking the walk (swimming the swim) and talking the talk when she won gold last night.

• Definitely Lilly King in the 100 breast. She truly represented the red, white, and blue!

• Too many to chose from but from this Olympics, it's a toss up between Ryan Held crying during the anthem and Lilly King walking the walk (swimming the swim) and talking the talk when she won gold last night.

Ryan held was awesome too, so sweet!

• the tears on Katie Ledecky's cheek when she stood on the podium at trials

• The men's 4x100 relay (great team effort), Lily King and, of course Katie Ledecky's WR 400.

• Quick update to my above post!! Last night's performance by the US men's relay team in the 4 x 200 relay, Michael Phelps' win in the 200 Fly, and Katie Ledecky's win in the 200 Free!! This is all just so exciting!!!

• I watched the trials and was really excited to see so many first time Olympians. Townley Haas is from my hometown. I am excited to see him medal. Seeing Michael Phelps win Fly is always awesome. I love that he views family so important. I loved watching him share his win with his fiance and son! It's all been so exciting! The only thing that disappoints me is that the Russian swimmer who tested positive for banned substances is still allowed to swim. Other than that watching these athletes compete has made me so proud to be a swimmer!

• I think that Michael Phelps beating the guy from South Africa was one of the greatest races.

• What a wonderful night for Simone Manuel!!

• Indeed it was! Her final push surprised the world.

• Simone Manuel winning the 100m Freestyle! That was some great swimming!

• It's a tie between Phelps watching le Clos in the ready room, and Le Clos watching Phelps during the race.

• And she just did it again! 🎉

• I think the four races and four medals by Maya Dorado is my favourite moment. A close see second is a tie between the events by Katie Ledeckey and Michael Phelps.

• Every day brings a new moment!! What a great Olympics for swimming. So excited for Maya Dirado's win last night and a gold for Anthony Ervin, as well! Not to mention Katie Ledecky's WR 800! What a wonderful TEAM!

• What are the odds of a three-way tie, when timing is in the hundredths?

• Hey everyone,

What an amazing experience watching these Olympics. I have been a part of and have seen some amazing things but this Olympics was unique. For me this Olympic year was about Team USA and how the entire team stepped up and took part in getting medals. I am not sure there has ever been this much team cohesion. You could see it through the tv screen.

I loved watching Michael Phelps take the entire experience in. Look up in the stands after races & crying on the awards podium. You could see he was living in the moment.

My most impressive race was probably Adam Peaty's 100 breast split on the 4x100 medley relay. 56.5 for a LCM 100 breast. That hurt my brain to think about how fast that is and how much further ahead that is than anything anyone has ever done.

Amazing stuff!

Mark Gangloff