Men's
Kids'
Gear
Facility
Shop By Activity
Shop Sale
Shop By Brand

Nose Clip Preference?

• Hey everyone! Do you have a nose clip preference? Why is that one your favorite?

• Hey everyone! Do you have a nose clip preference? Why is that one your favorite?

I really like the TYR ergo nose clip - it seems to pinch my nose just right; not too tight and doesn't feel like it is going to slide or pop off. It is a simple design, and I can wear it for extended sessions and feel comfortable.

• Except in rare special instances, I do not advocate nose clips, because they prevent proper exhalation.

• "Except in rare special instances, I do not advocate nose clips, because they prevent proper exhalation."

Jim, I asked for a nose clip preference, as in what brand. I understand that nose clips prevent proper exhalation. I was asking for purposes of use with my snorkel, as I can't bring myself to only breathe through my mouth - I'm so used to breathing out my nose.

• I have both FINIS and TYR (Ergo) nose clips and use them interchangeably while swimming backstroke. No problems with either one; they both work great, but I to answer your question, I feel the TYR fits a little better and would be my preference!

• I really like the speedo comfort clip. It fits just right, i don't have to mess with it much during my hour swim.