Men's
Kids'
Gear
Facility
Shop By Activity
Shop Sale
Shop By Brand

Low-cut jammers...

• What are so many jammers and breifs so low cut? Any suggestions on getting a better fit or having it sit higher on my waist?

• Dolfin briefs like the xetra life lycra come up higher on the waist. Dolfin jammers seem to ride higher also.

Speedo briefs with the SQU of 70800 are not so low cut as well. I think it is the Core solid it is about 80/20 blend fabric.

• I am looking for exactly the opposite... a very low riding waist line. The jammers I have now have that pesky roll down waist band and I cannot stand it. Any suggestions on who sells low waisted jammers ??

• The TYR Durafast suits with "conpetition cut" are lower cut than most and Speedo Endurance+ are about the same. If you want really low, try the Funky Trunks jammers, they are almost two inches lower cut. You have to be pretty confident to wear them in my opinion.

• If you want a low cut jammer or brief then I would suggest Funky Trunks or Madwav. I really like the Funky trunks! They fit really well though you may want to size up a size. They last in the pool and they do not fade or tear up real quick. They also come in a lot of colors and patterns that you cannot get in other makes. Just know that if you get these that they sit really low. They are lowest I have ever worn but I do like them.

• Great advice Joel. I am planning on ordering the Funky Trunks, per your advice and will size up a notch (I am a 33 waist so usually go up to 34 anyway). Should I get a 36 waist? When you say low-cut do you mean like a Speedo Solar or even more lower like the Sporti Euro? Is the back also too low, i.e. plumbers butt?

• Great advice Joel. I am planning on ordering the Funky Trunks, per your advice and will size up a notch (I am a 33 waist so usually go up to 34 anyway). Should I get a 36 waist? When you say low-cut do you mean like a Speedo Solar or even more lower like the Sporti Euro? Is the back also too low, i.e. plumbers butt?

If you are a 33 then I would go to a 34 at the very least. If you do a 34 then it will be lower on you than a 36 would be. When I say low cut, I mean you may have to do some serious trimming or shaving as it is very much a euro cut and it just covers the bare essentials. More in line with the Sporti Euro than the Speedo Solar. The back is also low but not as low at the front. Mad Waves are also like this. Another brand is Diana. I am 6'3 and I usually get a 34 in Funky Trunks and Mad Wave.