Men's
Kids'
Gear
Facility
Shop By Activity
Shop Sale
Shop By Brand

Swimsuit suggestions

• What are some good brands/types of suits? I'm looking to get a few new ones for practice. I prefer open back style

• Hey, just read your question. A swimsuit is nothing but a two piece generally worn with a top and a bottom. Basically selection of a good swimsuit is really a difficult task. A lot of things have to take into consideration while selecting. The most important thing is, a swimsuit should be selected according to your body shape and size. Variety of designs and prints are available for each and every body size. Some of the most popular swim designs, these days in fashion are the pineapple swim leopard swims, etc.

• If you like the open back, I would look at Nike, Speedo, and Joyln. All three brands have several swimsuits that have been proven to hold up over time. My girls used to have a mix of Speedo and Nike, but recently they've been making the switch to Joyln suits. Unfortunately, SwimOutlet doesn't carry the Joyln brand, but it never hurts to send them a suggestion!

• Annika S said:

What are some good brands/types of suits? I'm looking to get a few new ones for practice. I prefer open back style

http://www.glamour.com/gallery/the-swimsuit-shopping-guide