Men's
Kids'
Gear
Facility
Shop By Activity
Shop Sale
Shop By Brand

MP3 Players

• I'm looking for recommendations for waterproof MP3 players.

• I think the Finis swimp3 is the best device on the market.

• I agree, I love the bone conduction sound transmission and the Finis support is fabulus!

• I have just ordered Audioflood's iPod shuffle. I will update as I get to use it over time, but I am looking forward to having music as I work out.

• Thanks Laura!

• I have an iPod shuffle which I ordered from "Underwateraudio.com" about a year ago.
    Still going strong..

• I received a waterproofed iPod Shuffle from SwimMan about four years ago (!?!)... it still works perfectly. I love it. I do not love waterproof earbuds though, they're virtually impossible to keep in my ears, so I'm looking for alternatives. No matter what I get or how I put them in, after a few laps, I have to adjust them, and again, and again... then water gets in one ear and I can't hear it, then the other... then I stop, readjust, put them in properly and go again. It's a battle, but the music while swimming makes it worth it.

• I have just ordered Audioflood's iPod shuffle. I will update as I get to use it over time, but I am looking forward to having music as I work out.

Day 1 and I played around with it, worried that I was gonna do something that would break it. I did not break it and other than getting used to the ear buds and making sure I don't knock out the left ear bud on my recovery on back stroke, it seems to be working just fine! I really do like the music. Though now I am curious if the beats per minute will influence my speed or not?