Men's
Kids'
Gear
Facility
Shop By Activity
Shop Sale
Shop By Brand

Swimsuit for bodytype

• I am having a hard time finding a swimsuit that fits my body type. I want a swimsuit that is cute and fun, but something that covers my curves appropriately. I have an hourglass shape and am about 5’5”, any ideas on what swimsuit is best for my body?

• Do you prefer bikinis or one pieces? There are so many greats swimsuits out there that are flattering to all body types! For an hourglass shaped figure, I would suggest a bikini with top support and full bottom coverage.

• One piece suit all the way. They still show your curves.

• Consider yourself lucky to have this figure because you will find that almost all swim-wear and beachwear styles will fit you nicely and will look great too. Halter neck one piece swimsuits look great on an hourglass shape. You already have hips and bust that are equal in size so don't spoil this by messing with different colors, always go for a matching bikini like dollboxx green bikini or any other color which you think will suit your skin tone. If you are slim then you can accentuate your fantastic body shape even more by going for a tie side bikini. Go get yourself a nice new sexy bikini that accentuates your waistline and your bust.