Men's
Kids'
Gear
Facility
Shop By Activity
Shop Sale
Shop By Brand

Tech Suit Options

• How do I know I can use my tech suit for my meet?

• The best way is to double check with the affilaites of the meet, for the most part all Fina approved suits can be used in higher division meets.

• I always check with my coach as well just to be sure, tech suits are not cheap!

• Check with the governing rules that are over your particular swim or ask the coach. The rules can vary from high school athletics to master and so forth.

• hi ive never tried a tech suit, could anyone advice me on which one to start with? girl free styler 5,2ft 105lbs size 34 TYR weight slim petite fast swimmer
    thanks!

• The first tech suit I bought for my daughter we went to the local swim store that supports our team. They assisted with the size and fit. Each brand runs different and you will likely find you need a different size Speedo -v- Arena, etc. You may also find you like one brand over another. In one situation I purchased two Speedo (same suit, same size) in two different two tone colors. The blue/green fit and orange/black is toooooo small. AFTER you find fit and style I usually purchase from swim outlet unless our local shop is running a special. I also recommend suit only worn in important championship-type meets because they do not last forever; also use "suit saver" cleaner to care for suit after your meet. Hope this helps.

• I would say probably a blueseventy since you're smaller and more on the petite size. An arena would probably fit well too but I think you should wait to grow more until you get a speedo.

• hi ive never tried a tech suit, could anyone advice me on which one to start with? girl free styler 5,2ft 105lbs size 34 TYR weight slim petite fast swimmer
    thanks!

I wear the same size practice suit, but my hight causes me to have to get tech suits bigger than they are supposed to be. I would recommend the TYR fusion or the Arena Powerskin ST as good suits to begin with! Just be careful to consult someone at your local swimsuit shop before buying.