Shop New Arrivals
Shop By Activity
Shop Sale
Shop By Brand

Good suits

• I need a new suit, which one should I get?

• What brands have you had in the past? Were you happy with them? How much do you want to spend? What style do you like?
    I have tried some of the "less expensive" suits with variable success. I have tried Speedo, TYR, Arena, and Finals. I have found I liked the way TYR fits me, and I think Finals is also quite nice. Also with the advent of polyester suits they last much longer than the nylon/lycra suits. I like the briefs never tried jammers. I also like crazy patterns and colors. (reminds me of the 1970s) It is really a matter of personal opinion.

• Try several different brands to see how they fit your body and swimming style. Try the grab bags, get a suit at a cheaper price, but can see how well you like it. The Sporti brand are surprisingly durable and comfortable, and not at all expensive.

• I guess it depends on what you want to do. I mostly swim laps so I stick with the Speedo and Sporti brands. Used to buy the Aquatica brand as well but it doesn't seem to be available anymore. :-(

• I personally perfer Nike but it depends on you.